Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So overwhelmed!

I am elbows deep right now in all of our stuff trying to pack before my parents get here (next week..eeeek). I have to methodically divide things up between things that are going with B, things that are going with me if I live on barracks and things that will go with me if I live in family housing. My genius husband suggested colour coding the boxes, so that's what I've been doing.


I love how the one in the middle looks like the English flag :). Anyway even with the colour co-ordinating it is not an easy task. I am feeling so overwhelmed with everything right now!

I have two more days at work, thank goodness. I am so ready to have a break before I leave, maybe I will finally get my taxes and other boring stuff like that done!

B got a new job, which is great, other than the fact he works nights so the last month we have together we don't get to spend too much time actually together but I am starting to see that it's a blessing in disguise and is helping to wean me off him! Seriously.

I got new running shoes. Several visits to different running stores and over $100 later I bought Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12, the guy noticed I over pronate when I run, it's not noticeable when I walk so that's probably why it took so long to figure out, also the shoes I had before were actually meant for the opposite, so they were making it twice as bad. Anyway I have new shoes and i also invested in some Shin/Calf compression sleeves, they are meant to help with recovering. We will see.






I am running for the first time in my new shoes and with my sleeves tomorrow morning, fingers crossed I am not in agony!

PS.. I got measured yesterday to see my progress over the 6 weeks training and I lost around 10 inches(and gained about half an inch on each bicep:)) I really did not expect that at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment