Ok so we have decided to leave Texas. To where we are not sure. We will be leaving in December to head to south Georgia to spend some time with his family, I will probably stay there whilst B is away for Military school, and then next spring we will head to one of these amazing places!
B has applied to schools in NYC, Washington DC and Raleigh, NC. I am so excited to find out where we will go. It's a little frustrating that we won't find out until November time, but that's half of the excitement.