Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines day

We planned to celebrate Valentine's day at the weekend, because I worked til 5 and after work... I really don't feel like doing a thing. After my training at 6 am I came home and decided to make chocolate covered strawberries, dipped in nuts and coconut.

 ....but B suprised me with dinner.. YES!! he made dinner, he rarely ever makes dinner so it was really great of him. He made steak, baby potatoes and asparagus. It was SUPER!

We then watched a movie... it was an average movie but watching it whilst cuddling up on the sofa with my favourite person made up for it.

Then before we went to bed we decided to make a list of every place we wanted to travel to.. we narrowed it down to 15, we didn't want to get too ahead of ourselves. We then made a "plan" to take a trip within the states atleast once a year, and then one further afield every 3 years..

Overall it was a great night.. who knows where we will be next Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment