Thursday, January 26, 2012

This news isn't very new, so it may not even qualify as news, but I guess it's new to you guys so here it goes!


I joined the Army.. back in October, it wasn't a very hard decision to make I've thought about it since I was about 14 and then life just happened. Although my dreams where to join the British Army, but since that isn't quite possible with my choice of husband, US Army it was, either way we are fighting the same war, and to serve is to serve right?


I will be tough being away from B and my boys for 6 months (and then some more depending where I get stationed) but it was the right time for me to do it, before we start a family and whilst B is preoccupied with university.

I leave in approx. 10 weeks and I am so excited, and slightly nervous, the nerves are mainly linked to the fitness aspects of it. Hence why I decided to hire a semi-personal trainer (semi-personal because there are other two girls in my small class). Today was my first day and she kicked my BOTTOM! She is awesome I am so excited for my next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment