Sunday, January 22, 2012

The little things that made my weekend

Brandon was in San Antonio this whole weekend. So I made the most of it. I watched girly movies, painted my nails, took a bubble bath and did all sorts of stuff I don't have time to do when he's around.


skyped my baby sister and my precious niece...

caught up on reading

hung out with these two... although most of the time they were staring out the window waiting for daddy to get home.

I then went for a nice walk around ladybird lake with my good friend Christy and took some fabulous pictures, then got home and realised that hubby had messed with the settings and none of them came out so was a little sad when i finally figured it out, it's my own fault for not checking the settings before I started shooting. I guess I'm still an ammature photographer.

Brandon's home tonight, and leave's again tomorrow..booo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment